- Coffee: 30g
- Grind: medium-fine
- Water: 100g at 185º F
- Method: inverted
- Time: 60 seconds
- Pour 150 grams of water on the coffee in 10 seconds.
- Stir firmly 20 times in 10 seconds.
- Put the filter cap with a rinsed filter on the brewer.
- Gently press out excess air.
- After 40 seconds, flip the AeroPress and press out all the coffee.
- You should end up with roughly 60 grams of extracted coffee.
- Add 140 to 160 grams of water to the extracted coffee.
- Taste and add more water until it’s at your desired strength.
- Cool the brew down to drinking temp by stirring and decanting.
Guide to the perfect grind
Espresso, Moka Pot (Stovetop Espresso Maker), Aeropress (with 1-minute brew time)
Cone-shaped Pour-over Brewers, Aeropress (with 2-3 minute brew time)
Cone-shaped Pour-over Brewers, Flat-bottomed Drip Coffee Machines, Siphon Coffee, Aeropress (with 3+ minute brew time)
Chemex, Clever Dripper, Cafe Solo Brewer
French Press, Percolator, Coffee Cupping
Cold brew coffee, Cowboy coffee